“I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.” – Frank Zappa
- Guy in a jetpack sighted by pilots at LAX – Altitude 3,000 feet. Futurism.
- Navan Fort has been viewed as a sacred site for thousands of years. New discovery suggests the presence of ancient architecture at the scene. LiveScience.
- Travel through a wormhole = add extra dimension. New Scientist.
- Computers can write their own software. AI is on it. Singularity Hub
- Plan B. Cold War Bunker and Missile Silo for sale. Atlas Obscura.
- Covid-19 back to school prep: Teachers writing their Obits. CNN.
Altered States –
- Time slip: number one. Ivan T. Sanderson and his wife could never reconcile this one. “How did we get to Paris 500 years ago?” Mysterious Universe.
- Time slip: number 2 Parallel world alongside ours? Some indigenous beliefs support this. This story speaks for itself. The Helen Lane incident. “I’m going to repeat my telling of this encounter because it is not only inexplicable but the mere fact that it happened threatens to discombobulate almost any model of reality one chooses to lean upon.” The Big Study.
- Take Spot for a walk. Social distancing via Robodog? Futurism.
- Trivia archive. Green code in The Matrix? Sushi Recipes. Independent.
Archaeologist for the Bureau of Land Management. While working for the US Army Corp of Engineers in Iraq, the vehicle she was traveling in hit a roadside bomb. Natalie was blown up.
During her NDE, she says she encountered beings who seemed like old friends. Their interaction included determining what parts of her body to heal and what issues to leave for her to work through as part of her recovery.
When she volunteered to work in Iraq, Natalie said she did consider the potential danger. A surprise was that others around her had not. And, in talking with Natalie, it becomes apparent that she thrives on diverse scenery and might easily become bored without a certain element of risk in her environment.
The risk was all too real. And the reward? She says it was worth it to be able to check in and validate some of her assumptions.
Natalie shares her story here (Intro by Dolores Cannon – now deceased).
“The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind.” – Bhagavad Gita Chapter 15 Text 07
“Psychic realities and phenomena can come alive in us as individuals, in our society and culture, in the world and universe as a whole.” – Estate of Ingo Swann @EstateIngoSwann on Twitter
Recommending the short film/documentary now available on Netflix: John Was Trying to Contact Aliens. “John Shepherd spent 30 years trying to contact extraterrestrials by broadcasting music millions of miles into space.”
Astounding, the dedication and focus on creating a program designed to broadcast a signal to deep space – from his grandparent’s home. Also fascinating, the music selected for broadcast to ETs.
Soundtrack includes Michael Sterns. I am now a fan. Judging from the comments, there are others who were drawn to the music thanks to the film. Listen: As the Earth Kissed the Moon/Youtube.
Insight on the film about John and his project: New Scientist Review. Also reviewed on The Guardian. Preview film: Netflix Trailer/Youtube.
Director: Matthew Killip