“All humans have clairvoyant sensing facilities, and this is the reason they keep emerging in spite of any societal resistance to them.” – Ingo Swann
Here in the land of Ahhs, the guides presented a nudge. 1996-1997. I remember getting the name Osama Bin Laden and trying to find something, anything about that name on the internet.
My options were limited (mid 90’s internet archive still growing) at that time and nothing seemed to click. The only content I could locate was an obscure reference in a South American news item.
I gave up after that. At any rate, I didn’t know why I was given that name or why it mattered. Lacking further insight and getting nowhere in my search, I forgot about it and carried on. Then 9/11 happened and the relevance was a bit more clear as was the fact I was given little else beyond a name.
My nudges and hunches are sometimes like that, entirely vague, without context or clarity. The clues are, rather than a method of preventing or derailing an upcoming event, a foreshadowing element that suggests purpose in the outcome and orchestration on a higher vibrational plane.
The seeded information implies and transmits a hint that changes are simmering. In that instance, naming of the catalyst was a hint.
Sometimes the hints play out and I remember without having written them down. Other times, I have seen actions and patterns triggered in response to global news, symbols, images in dreamtime and daily events and then remembered a precog connection or channeled passage.
We are conscious beings and – although it might seem each is separate or isolated in physical form – our unifying thread of connection (consciousness) is actively syncing our awareness at the subconscious level.
Maybe you have had similar hunches, nudges, intuition, insight, precognitive knowing, glimpses of scenery on the far horizon. Add your info to the log tracking premonitions at The Prophecy Project.
The idea behind that project being that it might be useful to identify common elements in the mind stream to better track emerging patterns and similarities to foresee upcoming events and plot the level of consciousness in play for the next challenge.
Also tracking the daily vibe at the Global Consciousness Project.
Physicality and what is seen by the human eye is a very small part of our reality. We are influenced by many unseen (and yet to be identified and accounted for) elements. The manifest plane is level one. To level up, one can open to the perspective that this is a collective reality program designed by willing participants joined in consciousness at the core. Even so, we are deliberately not identical in knowing and being. There would be no evolution in that state. The Matrix.
‘Reality’ is not external or divided from us. Rather, ‘reality’ emanates from within and is us creating as we navigate and project our thoughts on a day to day basis. Optimized and programmed for us and by us, there are no limits. And yet, we are designed to forget that to reset and learn more.
Each and every scenario presented is an exercise to determine what level of operation we excel and how we can best be challenged/inspired to allow us to ascend and grow more = to evolve.
As such, each and very NDE’r, OBE’r, STE’r, Miracle experiencer gets a landscape tailor made for their unique recovery/discovery/reset. One example is an a-typical encounter with a giant egg, described in my Jim Bruton NDE Interview: “The man who fell from the sky is not the same who flew into it.”
Doors and windows open, minds unlock.
You have the power Dorothy. And you’ve had it all along. Wake up in the challenge to extricate yourself from the illusion. When it begins to look familiar, you will find the key is exactly where the body left it upon returning from the last adventure, dangling on the fob in the front door. Inception.
Immortal and Eternal Spirit – Remember what you knew when you launched this program. Reclaim the light of being. You are a thousand times more than that which is visible on the physical plane. Ascend and grow more.
Evernow open to wonder, Divine truth says begin again.
Dorothy – Follow the clues in the timeline:
“We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And to know the place for the first time.
Through the unknown, remembered gate
When the last of earth left to discover
Is that which was the beginning;
At the source of the longest river
The voice of the hidden waterfall
And the children in the apple tree
Not Known, because not looked for
But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
Between two waves of the sea.”
- T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Resurrecting the Mysterious, Nick Cook delivers Ingo Swann’s ‘Great Lost Work’. – “It is by now obvious that states of consciousness exist that we may not immediately be aware of and which lie “outside” the parameters of our awake and physical state, although awareness and being physically awake are clearly conscious states as well. But we know that consciousness is capable of many shifts, capable of many modes and gradients.” – Page 215
- John A. Keel: The Man, The Myths, and the Ongoing Mysteries, Brent Raynes details his friendship and adds to the accounts collected by Keel, including an incredible encounter Keel omitted from the Mothman Prophecies.
- Daughter of Destiny: Katherine Kuhlman, Jamie Buckingham. Believe in miracles. They happen.
- Walking Through Walls, Phillip Smith describes growing up in the 60’s with a father who one day discovers his ability as a psychic healer. He says it was like living with Clark Kent as Superman.
- Eminent Discovery Volume 1, John Foster offers a fantastic expose of a deliberately clandestine influence on humanity. Documenting four decades of encounters, he presents detailed drawings of UFOs and the inhabitants with whom he interacted, as well as dates and locations.
Daily reinforcement for my worldview, my unconventional companion cameos in the form of an enigmatic flicker. This noncorporeal being maintains contact via nightlight and reminds me our physical form is a temporary residence. All are One in light. Beyond that, One is greater than our ability to fathom.