“Either you see things, or you don’t. There is NO other explanation. So I am not here trying to convince, not one single solitary soul. Our sky has become a highway, whether or not you SEE it or believe it.” – Patricia Avant, Documentary Filmmaker, Black People Do See UFOS.
OddsnEnds, UFOs in the News –
- UFO sighted in Hawaii disappeared into the water. Link.
- Idaho #1 for UFO sightings. Link.
- UFO disclosure countdown. CNN.
- Declassified UFO documents available online. Livescience.
- Everything archived at this site: The Black Vault.
- Unknown if CIA UFO documents are the entire collection. KUTV.
- 2021 International MUFON Symposium July 23-25. Registration opens 2/1/21. Attendees and Live Stream registrants will soon receive an email with further details and special offers!
- Recent sightings 1/21/21 MUFON
- The 33rd annual Ozark Mountain UFO Conference, April 10-11, Virtual. Speakers include: Terry Lovelace, Grant Cameron, Whitley Strieber, Mary Rodwell. Registration.
2021 promises to be a breakout year for UFO headlines. New Year Bonus: a UFO Documentary. My interview with Patricia Avant is in the Wendy’s Coffeehouse archives.
Patricia addresses childhood memories in the interview but the most recent trigger was a close encounter in 2016. Her son was with her when they both saw 4 red-orange spheres hovering in the sky. Startling and frightening at the same time, avoiding the term UFO, he suggested it could be a helicopter. But there was no sound.
When her son gave her a camera, she began taking pictures of the moon and says that lasted for about three months. The moon didn’t change. Still focused on the sky, she wondered if she could take a picture of a star. And so it began.
After getting a collection of images, Patricia was curious whether scientists might provide an explanation for what she was seeing. She sent some of her images to NASA. The response: “Don’t break your camera.”
She kept filming. For what it’s worth, not everyone who has a camera can take a picture of a UFO.
Another person who can film UFOs is experiencer Chris Bledsoe who is sharing his videos in several groups on Facebook. Also an abductee, he has an extraordinary story. For comparison, one of his videos: Punk Rock and UFOs blog.
Chris shares images that include colors and shapes that are similar to Patricia’s images but they have not been enhanced to reveal additional details.
If that name sounds familiar, Chris had an abduction experience in 2007 that changed his life. The Fayetteville Incident (NC) has been featured on the Discovery Channel. Bio from a recent appearance where he talks about why he now feels he needs to be more proactive in sharing his experience since the original encounter: Link.
When Patricia describes what she filmed, she says, “It flickers like a star but it is not a star.” Some are shaped like a triangle with round objects in the interior. She thinks UAP is a better classification for the objects she sees. Watch her film (Vimeo link). Additional links are posted below.
Black People Do See UFOS from Patricia Avant on Vimeo. Sign up to be notified when the next films are available. Link.
About the fact that Patricia is able to film some remarkable images, my perspective may not sound logical or scientific and that is because it isn’t. Even so, it is just as real.
There is more to filming the phenomenon than having a camera. Some people can’t see anything and others who can are unable to photograph it. The ability to capture an image or film content has to do with the beings and the need to be in sync for interaction. Unlike us, they can choose to be seen or to remain hidden.
Additional Interests –
- Very similar to experiencer Dorothy Izatt, who managed to capture 30,000 feet of film footage, Patricia is in sync with her project. She knows what to look for and records consistent results. Her project is ongoing.
- Another comparison. There is a blue UFO in this video. Robert Fullington’s account on YouTube is a 45-minute UFO interaction in California, taken from an interview for the book, Being with the Beings.
- Experiencer John Foster says some of his (four plus decades) UFO encounters occurred during public events where hundreds were present but many were completely unaware. His story is covered in three books. He also includes descriptive content and background information on his blog.
- Experiencers share their stories in this Facebook group. Link.
- Another background post on Chris Bledsoe details his encounter. Reddit.
- YouTube video noted in the previously noted Reddit segment is from the Richard Dolan show. Orange orbs at 1:35 and a prophecy 2012 encounter with “The Lady”.
- Diana Pasulka wrote about Chris and others in American Cosmic.