“Nothing in the world can one imagine beforehand, not the least thing, everything is made up of so many unique particulars that cannot be foreseen.” – Nostradamus, El Talisman de los Sueos, Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus, Google Books
Consider Time Travel – a body isn’t required – when Consciousness is the vehicle.
Have we been given a glimpse of our future? Paul Amadeus Dienach’s diary reveals the future he foresaw. While in a coma for an entire year in 1921, his consciousness travelled to the future and inhabited a different body, in the year 3906, where it remained for the duration of his coma.
This story has been known for decades – but only available to a select few. Having been translated from German to Greek to English and made available to a global audience – this story will raise new questions about the future and consciousness.
The basis for Chronicles From the Future is a non-fiction diary. Details and additional background are available. Main site.
In editing the pages for Chronicles From the Future, Achilleas Sirigos found it extraordinary that the author could have written certain passages given his education level and the world situation at that time. Specifically, in his writing about the colonization of Mars, the content is far beyond the science at the time.
Wendy’s Coffeehouse interview with Achilleas Sirigos – Chronicles from the Future – a time-travel mind shift.
*Bookmark the 1918 Flu Pandemic. I’ll return to this after a short detour for a few notes of interest.
- Digging through the declassified CIA UFO files will take awhile. But they are now available. CNET.
- “The secret Roswell journal could change the narrative of this famous UFO event. In particular, the secret Roswell journal may contain secret coded observations that will help to “clarify” what really happened in Roswell in 1947 AD.” Ancient Origins.
- “When a mysterious object slammed into the desert near the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) in July 1947, Maj. Jesse Marcel, an RAAF intelligence officer, was sent to supervise collection of the debris. Recently, Marcel’s family revealed that he had kept a diary from that period that might contain clues about the crash.” Live Science.
- A top British space scientist, Professor Monica Grady, gave all cosmic explorers a big dose of such hope in a recent speech. She is certain there’s some form of life on Jupiter’s moon, Europa.
This life would not look human, but more like an “octopus,” and is likely residing in the cold waters under the moon’s sheets of ice. Big Think.
- Robert Bigelow discusses Skinwalker Ranch’s “Hitchhiker Effect” – meaning the issue of having the event follow you home. YouTube.
- The Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS) has announced a global essay contest seeking input from scientists, religious scholars, consciousness researchers and anyone else who can provide evidence of an afterlife. As an incentive, BICS will award $500,000 for the top essay, $300,000 for the second best and $150,000 for third place. Mystery Wire.
- Oklahoma news note. Bigfoot hunting season. Rep. Justin Humphrey, R-District 19, introduced a bill to the state legislature. UPI.
- History humor. Hypersonic jet, spacecraft? The fastest manmade object is a large manhole cover. You’ll want to read the backstory. Business Insider.
The basis for Chronicles From the Future is a diary. Non-fiction. Details and more background are available. Main site. Here is the re-stated backstory:
‘The translator of the original text knew Paul Amadeus Dienach personally. He believes in the authenticity of the writing. The text was a diary and not intended for publication as a book. However, thanks to this unexplainable time-shift phenomenon, he believes, “What is going to happen on Earth from the last decades of the 20th century up to 3906 AD, is now known to us, at least in general terms.”‘
Dienach used his diary to record history from the perspective of the distant future. That history logged overpopulation, world wars, a colony on Mars and the next human evolutionary stage.
- The biggest challenge for the 21st century is fear of overpopulation and immigration. Present day
- Colonization of Mars (the colony thrives for sixty years before it is totally destroyed killing twenty million people). 2204 AD
- Repopulation of Europe after the nuclear war. Peaceful settlement of Northern populations to Mediterranean Sea. 2320-2350 AD
- NEW ERA: Alexis Volky acquires Instant Enlightenment. A new “antenna” of perception is added to the human brain. “Homo Occidentalis Novus”, succeeds Homo Sapiens. 3382 AD
Testimony was taken seriously by the Masons, who managed to keep the writings secret for almost two decades. The first English version of this edited and condensed diary is available on Amazon. The first chapter is also available at Chronicles from the Future. The video is an overview.
Part 2. YouTube link. The controversy over whether Paul Amadeus Dienach was a real person. Achilleas Sirigos says efforts to track him down failed and it is assumed he may have had a reason for concealing his identity at that time and used a different name.
Part 3. YouTube link. Given this story is non-fiction, it presents an incredibly positive outlook on the future of Humanity – once we get past a few speed bumps. We do survive and arrive in 3906.
You can also hear another interview with Achilleas Sirigos on YouTube at Chronicles from the Future.
Additional Sources –
One of the initial sources I discovered for this story is (Nassos) Athanasios Komianos, who made a presentation at the Association for Research and Enlightenment at Virginia Beach for the VB friends of the IANDS on September 14 2013. 1 Link. 2 Link. 3 Link.
He contacted me and allowed me to share information that I posted on an earlier blog. Link.
- In essence, Nassos says Dienach’s story is the love story with the love of his life Anna.
- The last time he met her, in their secret place, close by their village, close to a lake, they exchanged promises of eternal love and dedication. Anna was married without her consent to a wealthy man and died at a very young age.
- When Dienach met Sylvia in the 40th century he recognized that she was the reincarnation of Anna. It was then that they fell in love and concluded what had not been concluded in the 20th century.
TIME TRAVEL ODDITIES – tales for the curious
- The Al Bielek story remains an enigma. Unfamiliar? Read at Icepop.
Then – blast from the past – listen to the interview Al talks to Art Bell: Soundcloud. I remember listening to this one back in the day. (Working late night and early morning in radio – I listened to Art on the way to work.) No one knew what to make of it at the time. Classic overnight talk radio.
And another time travel story of note –
2. There is another story involving a time shift just as fantastic as this one. The Atlantean Chronicles (In the Beginning), by Kip Hartzell and Thomas DeHay. When the diagnosis for Kip’s father was terminal, he asked Kip to get a notepad to write some things down and then began to share a story of another life he believed he had been living in flashbacks, (lived or remembered on an alternate timeline – concurrently with the present life).
This life was the origins of mankind. The true story of Atlantis. He spoke for hours and answered questions without hesitation. He died shortly after completing that story. Kip Hartzell’s blog.
From a reader’s review: “While many theories have surfaced, the Atlantean Chronicles takes the reader in a new direction, spanning centuries of achievements and struggles. There is something for every kind of science fiction fan in this novel.”
Wendy’s Coffeehouse interview The Atlantean Chronicles.
*1918 Flu Pandemic – When I say – ‘bookmark the 1918 Pandemic’ – this is what I find curious. Is there a potential synchronicity in the timing of our current COVID Pandemic to that of 1918 when cases of Encephalitis lethargica emerged? Still a mystery. General description and controversy is addressed here. Wiki.