Rather than telling reality what it is… step back and allow “reality” to show itself. The limit is definition. Reality is fluid … and mindbending.
All things Bright and Unconventional
- George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell discuss the newly released video put out by Jeremy that shows multiple unidentified objects surrounding the USS Omaha. Mystery Wire.
- Seriouser and seriouser. Teasing a forthcoming government report on the military’s UAP encounters, John Ratcliffe stated that “there are a lot more sightings than have been made public. ”John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director (and, importantly, a fierce Ratcliffe critic), went even further, openly speculating that the objects might “constitute a different form of life.” The Hill.
- Still a baby step thing = Disclosure. Held at the National Press Club, Washington D.C. April 29 – May 3, 2013. Forty researchers along with military/agency/political persons of high rank and station came to testify to six former members of the United States Congress. It’s all posted on YouTube now. Revisit 2013 Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure. Trailer: YouTube. Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure: IF THE CONGRESS WON’T DO ITS JOB, THE PEOPLE WILL. http://www.citizenhearing.org
- “My speculation is that a level of control of society exists which is a regulator of human development, and that the UFO phenomenon should be seen at this level. What would this explain? It would certainly explain why there is no overt contact. Direct contact would preclude genuine learning. It also explains some of the statements made by ufonauts (“you should believe in us but not too much”; “you will not speak wisely about this night”).” Jacques Vallee. DIMENSIONS: (Alien Contact Trilogy 1) Want more info? Read the reviews: Amazon.
Ahead of the Curve
There are those for whom Disclosure has absolutely no relevance. Contact is part of their culture. Members of the Seri Tribe speak from experience, what they know about Aliens.
Encounters Beyond Explaining – Bigfoot/Sasquatch
- Sasquatch activity. Report # 69065 (Class A) Submitted by witness on Sunday, April 25, 2021. Investigator notes: The sasquatch was spotted at the edge of the tree line behind the Warehouse 24 Gym on the outskirts of Ashland. Longitude / Latitude Coordinates: 40.855698, -82.269722.
Source 1: [edited] Exiting the gym, the woman heard a twig snap. She looked and saw a creature, seven or eight feet tall and covered in gray fur, racing back into the woods about 30 yards away. Had her name removed from the report when friends and co-workers learned of her experience and made light of her claim. Additional details: Source 2.
- Bigfoot Road Trip. Roadside America. David Bakara owns Expedition: Bigfoot! The Sasquatch Museum at Cherry Log, just off Ga. 515, between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. “The phenomenon itself is frightening,” Bakara says. “We’re not just chasing some monkey. When you see one of these things, there is nothing humorous about it.”… Source.
- To each his own epiphany. Sasquotes – Wisdom of the Hairy People. Amazon. Graham MacSkimming.
“The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir. Also known as “John of the Mountains” and “Father of the National Parks”
2019. Opinion. “Trees offer us the solution to nearly every problem facing humanity today, from halting global temperature rise to defending against drug-resistant bacteria. And trees affect our lives, our cultures and spirit in many other ways. The tapestry of life, worldwide, depends on trees.” Globe and Mail.
Ozark Non-physical Encounter. 5.25.21
My own ongoing interaction with Sasquatch includes an encounter over the weekend. Short vacation away from work at my Mom’s cabin in the Ozarks. Fronted by lake. Backs up to dense forest growth. Trees.
Perk this time of year: tons of ticks. Still itching from the bites.
Walking new puppy and our older dog early on the second evening, we were greeted by a lone firefly. I was excited because it is the first one of the season and a bit early. 7-9 feet in the air and directly in front of me on the road. I considered it a greeting.
Looking out the window the next night, there was a firefly in that same area traveling along the road. I find it interesting that it is still the only one around while I have managed to spot several glow worms on the ground.
On an earlier walk, Andy said he heard tree knocking and something heavy, moving away from us through the trees. Aside from seeing several deer near that area, I had not seen or heard anything unusual. (On a previous visit.) We have smelled something intensely stinky in that area before. He has a better description of the odor than mine. I can’t remember it at the moment. When I have to take the puppy out to walk after dark, he suggests I avoid remote sections of the road and the area where the smells and sounds have been noted.
We spend the final day playing in the water and getting the puppy used to her new life-jacket, also taking our elder dog for a ride on the kayak. He enjoys perching on the front rim.
That night, I slept on the couch in the living room to keep the puppy company. The moon was out and full but it was a little bit cloudy so it was covered and just looked like a fuzzy, bright cloud covered circle. It was not visible through the skylight like it was when I had an amazing experience in that same room a few years ago. However, what happens this time suggests the previous incident is connected.
1:00 AM. I wake up. Telepathic communication. Someone is talking to me but it is too much for me to remember and I want to remember because it sounds important. I miss the first sentence or two but it starts again. As I walk to the table I see the raccoon on the porch under the bird feeder. Startled, he/she scampers off. I turn the light on, sit at the table and begin writing:
You are surrounded by ‘forest people‘. We walk the trail at night, singing songs and dancing in the moonlight. Goodwill to those who wait, who value land and small creatures, who work with joy and toil in the daylight.
With no harm, they ask for help and we reply:
You must do justice – to leave all who are not of your ilk alone.
Walk away from a fight.
Walk away from a kill.
Walk away from any form of misdeed.
Walk away and let nature be.
Thank you for sharing our land and being carefree and joyful.
We sing this song of joy and laughter and celebrate the wonders of the moon. The soil gives us energy. We give the gift of love to you.
Remember to tell the tale of forest creatures who want for nothing, who are free from entanglement and live beyond the veil.
In my mind – I say ‘Thank you’ and hear a response to something I have been thinking.
Yes, we have the power to heal. Magic in the moonlight.
At this point I sense I can interject. What do you call yourselves?
We are the one from who all creatures come.
We are those who plant the seeds.
We are the origin.
Guardians of the trees.
Stones and brambles are simply part of our art, creating nature.
We gather soil and samples to restore and nurture,
to create beyond worlds on distant stars.
You do not see us – even when you look.
We do not exist in your time but we see you.
Like your Santa Claus, all is known.
Blessings from the stars.
As that was said, I heard a quick three note musical sound, like a wooden chime or xylophone. And it sounded like it was right beside me. (My bedside light blinks off and back on as I write this.)
I looked around the room to see if Mom had anything like that nearby. Nothing to see. No musical instruments of any kind and no wooden chimes.
That sound will be a trigger to help me to remember. Like the full moon is a trigger for the previous unexplained event. Magic in the moonlight. I covered that in a previous post. I also remember the feeling as I was writing. Warmth, joy and comfort. Like a hug.
Earlier in the day, I had asked [out loud, something I rarely do] for any help that could be given for a pain I had been working on healing over the past several weeks. I discovered my sore spot was gone the next morning. It has not returned.
Two more interesting side notes echoed the theme. Andy packed a new film to watch: Abominable: Find Your Way Home (Animated). I brought a book to read: Where Bigfoot Walks by Robert Michael Pyle.
Checking back into Facebook after a several day hiatus – I have been tagged on a post: Sasquatch Wisdom. “Believe in yourself. Even when no one else does.”
Cassie’s first Ozark vacation was on the eve of the Super Flower Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse. Space.
Timing for all things UFO/Sasquatch/Phenom/Extraordinary suggests a possible paradigm shift.
Metaphysical Relevance: “Eclipses essentially mark a period of major change, and because Sagittarius revolves around communication and knowledge, the spiritual meaning of the May 2021 total lunar eclipse (aka blood moon) is all about transforming your mindset.” Elite Daily.