“If ghosts are real, death is not.” A. J. West, The Spirit Engineer. Mystery. Based on the true story of William Jackson Crawford and Kathleen Goligher.
- Food, glorious food. Turns out Dairy, Steak and Salt have been given a bad rap. The Guardian.
- Countdown to Panic. Chocolate + Coffee. Climate change threat. BBC.
- Thought Forms: Do Extraterrestrials Create Tulpas? “Do aliens have powerful enough minds to create their own thought forms? How many UFO sightings and encounters are reported to be with beings who float above the ground and glow from an internal source?” Diane Tessman on Medium. Books on Amazon.
- Chet Dembeck Interview with Ufologist Bruce Macabee. “Dr. Bruce Maccabee has some interesting and frankly startling observations on the possible motives of extraterrestrials and what the true goal of any future disclosure should be.” Unknown Boundaries.
- More Q&A with Dr. Macabee. His background and thoughts on his own sighting. 2009. Popular Mechanics.
- “The truth is, military encounters with these objects is nothing new, in fact it’s been happening for decades and the phenomenon has been well documented.” The Pulse.
The final frontier
William Shatner in Space. Mum’s the word – with the exception of this disclosure: TMZ reports William Shatner will blast off from Earth next month aboard a Blue Origin capsule owned by the Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, with the 15-minute joyride being filmed for a documentary. The Guardian.
About his friendship with Leonard Nimoy via The Guardian. Hadley Freeman writes, “It feels rude to ask a 90-year-old if he worries about death, so I ask instead what he wishes he had known at 20 that he knows at 90.”
I need to find my publicity pic with William Shatner. He was in KC for an event I covered in conjunction with a radio interview. I occasionally come across it and think I will remember for sure where it is. Hasn’t happened yet.
Brief encounter – they line you up and run everyone through at a fast clip. He was quite congenial. Then, the moment we were set to pose, he turned to me and asked a question. Click! Perfectly timed profile shot.
Happened across this on YouTube. Actor Telly Savalas (Kojak) launches this collection with an absolutely incredible encounter. It starts when he accepts a ride from a stranger. Beyond weird – several twists in this tale. Truly unforgettable.
Description: Based on the old Australian TV series “The Extraordinary.” (1993-1996).
Location, Location, Location
Selling Haunted Real Estate. Agents share their spooky tales. Link.
7 Haunted homes are currently on the market. 9.27.21. Including ‘The Conjuring’ house. Real-life inspiration behind the 2013 horror film. Link.
Open for business. Offering tours and Overnight Paranormal Investigations. Castle House. Brumley, Mo. Famously haunted: “Most Haunted House in the Midwest.” Contributing factors? Pioneer graveyard and mass grave located in the backyard. Realtor.com
Signs, Cures, & Witchery. Documentary. Little-known Appalachian beliefs and practices among descendants of early German pioneers. Love the comments on this. “Regina Ann says: “These are the kind of stories I grew up on. Grandma had her own ways and spell jars. Not like these glamorized witches you see on Instagram and tiktok. Of course grandma didn’t consider herself a witch, more of a healer.”
Covid deaths continue to create a crisis in communities world wide. Here are the numbers. Click on the maps to track comparisons from day 1 to present time. Link.
Wendy’s Coffeehouse Interview: Dr. Ken Doka is a grief specialist, Author, When We Die: Extraordinary Experiences at Life’s End, Amazon. Senior Vice-President of the Hospice Foundation of America.
Paranormal experiences known to happen during the death process include precognition, terminal lucidity, coincidences, sensory presence: smells, sounds, visitations and the like.
Not everyone feels comfortable addressing any of that – and yet – it happens. Dr. Doka discovered when he addressed the unconventional elements related to dying during his presentations – the more you talk about it – the more people feel secure enough to ‘come out of the closet’ to share their own experiences. Introduction. p7.
“Science has found that nothing can disappear without a trace. Nature does not know extinction. All it knows is transformation.” – Wernher von Braun, NASA Aerospace Engineer, believed in life after death. Express.co
New record holder. Meet Lou. 3-year-old canine. Champion for the longest ears on a dog. (Hers measure 12 inches.) Guinness.
Favorite Traffic Cam cameo. Owl. Gorgeous eyes. UPI. (2018)
*Nimoy Image. Leavenworth, KS. Wall art.