If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn’t brood. I’d type a little faster. Isaac Asimov
- Wayback Machine 25th anniversary. New feature = Wayforward Machine provides visitors with a glimpse of how a more draconian future might look where access to information online becomes greatly restricted. TheDebrief.
- Up, up and away. William Shatner‘s date with destiny aboard Blue Origin’s New Shepard spacecraft. October 12. Live updates. Space.
- When asked if he believes his role as Capt. Kirk, which he’s reprised numerous times in film and television, led him to this experience, Shatner joked, “I’m so sorry to disappoint you, but all that was fiction.” Today.
- Obsidian ‘spirit mirror’ used by Elizabeth I’s adviser has Aztec origins. Source.
- Those who hear the Northern Lights. BBC.
- Living the Hobbit life. Source. Vice.
- Yes, Dogs are SMART. Genius. Source.
- Crows are self-aware. BigThink.
- “Another positive sign of a willingness of our society to discuss life after death is that some medical doctors are speaking and writing about their experiences.” Victor Zammit.
- Most Haunted USA. “States with most haunted buildings per capita? Kentucky is the runaway winner; Kentucky hosts an astonishing 79 haunted houses per 1 million people.” Followed by Nebraska and Oklahoma. Porch.
- The Haunting has begun. CBS is now serving Ghosts.
- Gbusting assistant never knew you needed. EMF Trigger Bear.
- Tips on removing pesky human interlopers from a self-professed somewhat professional bio-exorcist. Beetlejuice.
- Beetlejuice. 10 things you didn’t know.
Reminds me of The Stanley Hotel. My guides told me to go there – “We have a surprise for you.” Ever the jovial companions, I have learned any reluctance or trepidation on my part only serves to amuse them even more, so I just go and see what they’ve arranged to help with my ongoing lessons in enlightenment.
Turns out there is a very crowded population there. More about my experience in a previous post. They were quite entertaining. Definitely happy. And loud. Those who are sensitive, intuitive or psychic in any way will have no problem connecting.
Always fascinating. Ghosts and others who are not as easily labeled don’t work on schedule. Best option: plan on taking multiple shots in various conditions and locations and trust your senses on direction. Expect the unexpected. Like this surprise cameo from “Mr. Stanley” – not mine – taken by a friend of a friend.
You can read the full post on my other blog. Link. And a bit more backstory on another blog. Link. I would update these but there are memories that remind me of other experiences I have yet to blog … and so it goes!
The Polaroid Ghost case is amazing. Again, here is my interview with John Huckert. While you are there, check out the shorter version too. It includes Shadow People and a few other paranormal anomalies.
We had a couple of Shadow Person sightings in my house in conjunction with this interview. I didn’t know about those on John’s end until we spoke. I figure they were checking me out to see if I am legit. LOL. Wendy’s Coffeehouse.
For more detailed images of the writing on the polaroids, the next installment is a photo book, Standard10.75″ x 8.25″56 pages, available on the website. GhostPolaroids.
Videos document their interactions with WRIGHT.
Their experience is also featured in Surviving Death on Netflix. Info.
After our interview, I asked John if anyone had ever asked Wright how he saw us humans. John said he couldn’t remember anyone asking that question and would look into it.
I have asked other non-corporeal beings how they see us and the answer from them was that we appear as energy. In other words – to translate – we look like blobs of light. Energy. Orbs.
That would suggest we are ‘seen’ by them in our natural state and those who are drawn to that frequency or vibration are able to identify us and then choose whether they will pursue/allow contact. ETs might also fit into this category.
James Merrill and the Ouija Board
By ROBERT B. SHAW
“This being seldom in my line to feel,/ I most love those for whom the world is real,” the poet wrote in “Ephraim”; and in “Mirabell” he exclaims to his spiritual mentor, “But for you,/ How small our lives would be, how tedious.” Source.
Read more about James Merrill. Link.
Believe and you will see
Miracles are always welcome. Mark Mincolla, after years of witnessing miraculous recoveries in his clients, has added his own to the mix. Quite unexpected – and fortuitously timely – an encounter with a tick and a serious case of Lyme Disease resulted in a personal miracle. I spoke with him about that and his certainty that we are all capable of creating miracles.
Interview in the Wendy’s Coffeehouse Archives. Link.
Very briefly, he mentions his out of body experience as he was prone and unable to move for 14 hours on the bathroom floor. I book marked his reference of prior study – Paul Twitchell: modern day founder of ECKANKAR.
Focus is on beliefs, philosophies, practices and true life examples from those who succeeded in achieving miracles. All of that and more are highlighted in book and film, The Way of Miracles: Accessing Your Superconsciousness.
Summary edited from the site: Viewers discover how to harness the power of healing by exploring how the energetic properties of food, thought, and emotion affect immunity, chronic inflammation, and the genetic expression of disease.
Ultimately it leads us to an understanding of the higher self and alignment with universal love. Link for the film.
My Mom had a bout  with (and continues to experience some complications) Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Quick action kept her from an equally extreme and potentially fatal result.
During a phone conversation – facetime – someone noticed her eyes were half-open. She had an odd expression. And at that time she had no idea anything was wrong. When informed I was on my way – she protested and said that was totally unnecessary.
Upon arrival we discovered a person who just wanted to sleep – and nothing else: Red flag number 1. She was not eating or drinking and had no desire for food: Red flag number 2. She had difficulty with balance and mobility: Red Flag number 3. She was confused as to why we were there -Brain Fog: Red flag number 4. That was the short list. And more than enough.
But there was one more.
Number 5: As soon as I entered her house, the ghost who hangs out there said: “Your Mother needs help.”
We got there in time to intervene in that 5 alarm health crisis and stayed with her for several weeks. Like it or not, she could not function on her own and the ghost knew that. No matter what the view from our sighted perspective, we are never alone.