“Why is it that we tend to want to shrink this powerful phenomenon to our notions of reality rather than being able to stretch ourselves to expand what we know and to admit that we don’t know…?” – John E. Mack, Ariel Phenomenon
Paradigm shift. Timing is significant. [A ticking clock on global warming notwithstanding.] This is a trigger. Get ready for the ripples.
Ariel – The wait is over
YouTube Trailer: September 16 1994, sixty-two students at Ariel School in Zimbabwe witnessed something incredible. It has impacted their lives to this day. This is their story. Preview.
Synopsis: Ariel Phenomenon explores an African extraterrestrial encounter witnessed by over sixty schoolchildren in 1994. As a Harvard professor, a BBC war reporter, and past students investigate, they struggle to answer the question: “What happens when you experience something so extraordinary that nobody believes you?”
Indiegogo campaign description: This is an intriguing story with a cast of characters that includes a BBC war reporter, a Pulitzer prize winning Harvard psychiatrist, 60+ children and many others as well as hundreds of hours of archival footage and interviews with those present in 1994 and witnesses today. This is the definitive documentary on this event.
Kudos to the crew who put this together. It’s been a long wait. I think I can safely say that many of us – from the introduction of that first trailer – knew this was something special, a story that would continue to percolate and simmer – no matter what – or how long – the process for delivery.
The film is available at this time, overcoming an onslaught of tedious hurdles and inadvertent delays – because – to a greater extent and on a larger platform humans don’t begin to fathom – humanity has been primed for this event to some extent – by an unseen and yet highly engaged third party/other, who also has the ability to shift the timeline and intervene in our daily lives through extraordinary means.
Timing? Legitimacy, hard won. With UFO/UAP presence acknowledged by various military and government sources, discussion is now promoted [minus echoed shouts of quackery and hoax] and given credence in mainstream social channels.
How interesting that the extraordinary atmosphere surrounding the original event included widespread media coverage and unrestricted access to the children and others who witnessed/experienced this event first-hand.
John E. Mack was instrumental in initiating an opportunity for the children to present and document their views for further consideration. Revisiting those children as adults offers a clear view of the damage that can be done when witnesses are ridiculed and subjected to catcalls from deniers and intentional disinformation agents who’ve been elevated to the role of “expert” and allowed to dissuade further investigation and discussion.
Welcome to this new phase. UFOs are real. Experiencers are normal. We live in a multi-dimensional reality. Visitors are here. Always have been.
Human consciousness had to evolve to the level of allowing this possibility without jumping off a cliff or tossing someone into a moat at the prospect. Curiosity has begun to override derision. Fear remains a speed bump. There is much to learn. At least the UFO topic is no longer taboo.
No coincidence. Space exploration is the current gamble on the dance card. Consciousness upgraded – enters a new era – as old dogmas and manufactured fears are retired, vision expands. Inherent with that outlook, we gain access to extraordinary views! Onward we grow.
“It would appear that what is required is a kind of cultural ego death, more profoundly shattering (a word that many abductees use when they acknowledge the actuality of their experiences) than the Copernican revolution which demonstrated that the earth, and therefore humankind, did not reside at the center of the cosmos.” – John E. Mack, Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens, Amazon.
- From the John E. Mack Institute – The Experiencer Disclosure Initiative is a collective of experiencer ambassadors and allies. We have coalesced with an understanding of the critical role we have to play in educating people about the advanced trans-dimensional beings who have apparently been interacting with a select number of individuals since at least the 1960s.
Mission Statement continued: ExDI link.
- Glimpses of Magonia, Emma Woods. Amazon. Unnerving events, profoundly at odds with our current mainstream view of reality, periodically intrude into everyday life. In doing so, they offer tantalizing views of otherworldly realms that we do not yet understand. Website.
- WHITLEY STRIEBER’S UNKNOWN COUNTRY host Jeremy Vaeni interviews Emma. Link.
- The Experiencer Group. @ForExperiencers. Twitter.
- Host Stuart Davis. Aliens and Artists Podcast. Blog: The Phenomenon: Control system versus developmental driver. Link.
- John Foster UFOs. John’s decades of experience clearly highlight and underscore the constant presence of an unseen/unknown other capable of influencing Humanity with total impunity.
Wendy’s Coffeehouse – upcoming/past shows
- Ana Maria Vasquez – Nature: Divine Experiences with Trees, Plants, Stones and Landscapes, Amazon
- Gary Wimmer – A Second in Eternity: The true story about a ‘near-death, out-of-body’ experience and a voyage beyond space and time and into the Infinite, Amazon
- SunBow True Brother – Website. The Sasquatch Message to Humanity: Conversation with Elder Kamooh, Amazon
- Tom Carey – Roswell: The Ultimate Cold Case, Amazon
- Andrew Collins – Origins of the Gods: Qesem Cave, Skinwalkers, and Contact with Transdimensional Intelligences, Amazon
- Randall Nickerson – Ariel Phenomenon
Ascension – shifting dimensions
“Karin calls the other reality she perceives during her experiences the “fourth dimension.” – “It’s what we call illusion, but it’s not illusion. It’s not illusion. It exists. It’s there. That’s where they live. . . . You don’t use language when you’re in this other experience. You use color, and you have vibration and everything else.” Space/time in this dimension, she says, is “irrelevant.” – John E. Mack, Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters, Amazon.