“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.” – Max Planck
Earlier in the week, Jack woke me up at dark thirty, barking like crazy. He charged off the bed and chased after something – unseen to me – tearing through the house to the back door. I followed and let him out. He was calmer when he came back in – no more barking.
A short time later, Andy saw an orange orb through the curtain. It was 3 ft. off the floor. He said it looked like a flashlight shining through fabric. As I was getting up today, I got a brief image and a male voice, so subtle I almost mistook it as my own thought. He said, “Have a nice day” … and the image vanished.
Might have something to do with the interviews I have been working on.
Interviews coming –
Visions of Atlantis: Reclaiming our Lost Ancient Legacy, Amazon. “Clairvoyant impressions from Edgar Cayce, Rudolf Steiner, Barbara Hand Clow and others, as well as a novel cross-examination of Frederick Oliver’s clairaudient text, A Dweller on Two Planets.”
Grey Aliens and Artificial Intelligence: The Battle between Natural and Synthetic Beings for the Human Soul, Amazon. Suggests human “consciousness has been hacked by the Greys to filter our perceptions to be in line with their agenda to steal our souls.”
- Mining the Comments section of the original Story, “Your Roommate is a Ghost” – turned up some excellent posts. Source.
It may take living through an experience to determine whether you believe it.
“I didn’t believe in this kind of thing until I ran into it myself. My best advice is to try to take it in stride, if and when it happens to you.” – Brad Ferguson of Walkersville, Maryland
- Embrace the Wave in All that Is. Source.
- AI chat options – from Buddha to Elvis. Source.
- Best video of the Boy who caught that Great White Shark. Source.
- Mugshot. Officer Ice apparently ran off with some table food. Source.
- Spike the Chihuahua is a longevity King. At 23 and 7 months, he earned his Guinness World Record. Source. Update: Dethroned by Bobi. 30 years old. Oldest dog ever. Source.
- Someone captured an Incredible UFO cloud formation. Source.
- Giant Man Tree. Amazing Nature. Source.
- Bigfoot goes to the Moon. Source.
- Picture perfect: 3 Billion Stars. Source.
- Astrology by Moonrabbit – “Pluto has the capacity to reveal what has been hidden, particularly as it relates to abuse of power, and we’re in for some significant revelations over the next month and beyond.” Link.
- The Doomsday Clock is set to re-set. 1.24.23. Might they add ‘microseconds’ to the count? Source. Currently at 100 seconds to midnight.
- Human vs AI – value in the genuine – Robert Kingett
“As a blind man, I live with TTS every day. It’s on my computer. It’s all around my house. Perhaps that’s why I’m so underwhelmed by TTS audiobooks because I live with TTS every day.”
“There’s a reason why I continue to read human narrated audiobooks over TTS audiobooks, and that reason boils down to appreciation.” Source.
- Catastrophe. Cassie ate one of my scan discs… !!! It had 15 or so (most likely 20 plus but I didn’t keep official count) archived podcast recordings. Good news: Only 2 had not been posted. Bad news: Had to reschedule. Moral: Bored dogs make their own entertainment.
Ready for Frisbee?
“What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job.” – George Carlin