“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.” – Max Planck
Missing 411. There is something about a mystery. David Paulides continues to track reports and grow the collection, seeking patterns and commonalities. Haven’t seen any of his films? Check out this trailer. Link. The hook? “Missing toddler walking out of the fog with absolutely no clothes on at all.”
Looking forward to the next installment of Missing 411. The focus has my attention. Available December 12, 2022. Missing 411:The UFO Connection. Link.
Related to that is this presentation featuring Retired Navajo Ranger Jonathan Dover. I have so much respect for this man and what he has to say about his experiences dealing with paranormal cases (Also appreciate the work of David Paulides and his Missing 411 research).
Similar to Ardy Sixkiller Clarke’s case files, these reports are from a population few can access. Retired Navajo Ranger Jonathan Dover is interviewed by David Paulides. Dover talks about UFOs and Bigfoot as pan-dimensional entities. Now working on 2 books.
Retired Navajo Ranger Jonathan Dover. In addition to his regular law enforcement duties, Jonathan was tasked with investigating reports of UFOs, the paranormal, Bigfoot, and Skinwalkers in the Navajo Nation.
- Bigfoot/Sasquatch as pan-dimensional beings. His concern for those who are trying to track them down is that it might not end well.
- Fascinating thoughts on Tesla’s numbers 3.6.9. Energy, frequency and vibration.
- Nikola Tesla is alleged to have stated: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” Source.
- At 32:00. Mr. Dover uses smudging for protection and emphasizes the importance of intent. No faking this effort.
- Related instructions. Benefits of Smudging and how to Smudge. Reshma Patel, PA-C, MMS, CEO and founder of Ananda Integrative Medicine. “She points to a number of studies that have shown that medicinal smokes such as sage have powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial qualities, can improve mood and cognition, can serve as an insect repellent, and can even help with sleep quality by easing insomnia.” Link.
Additional Interviews with similar content:
- The Navajo Rangers, John Dover and Stan Milford, are featured in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. Paranormal Rangers. (Subscription required.)
“Jonathan Redbird Dover is not merely an investigator — he actually witnessed a UFO with his grandparents when he was young. Here, he describes what he saw then.” Link.
- Audio interview Jonathan Dover with Daniel J. Glenn. Topics: Bigfoot, Hauntings, UFO, Navajo Witchcraft/Skinwalkers – considered a taboo topic by the Navajo. Dover says, in talking about this subject, he and his partner have been attacked and/or experienced extremely unusual paranormal phenomena. Smudging is used as a protection. Website.
- Presentation for UPARS! Formerly MUFON-LA. The (UFO & Paranormal Research Society) Link.
- The mystery of the Anasazi. Did they exit to a different dimension? Link.
- Have a paranormal experience to share? Unsolved.com.
You are not crazy if/when you experience the paranormal.
Karen E. Herrick PhD. Spirituality and the paranormal. From bio information on her website: Her thesis was entitled “Naming Spiritual Experiences”. 75% of the 133 mental health professionals she researched stated that they believed further education regarding spiritual experiences, near-death experiences (NDEs) and/or after-life experiences would be beneficial to them personally and professionally.
It is sometimes difficult to talk about personal paranormal experiences. Karen is a therapist. She says the most common reason for keeping an extraordinary experience secret is fear of being labeled crazy.
In our interview, she shares an amazing story from one of her clients and says he was hesitant to talk about it because the priest warned him people would think he was crazy. He then told her about an argument where a knife was thrown directly at him. The unreal part was discovering he was being protected by an invisible barrier. He watched the knife bounce off the barrier and fall to the floor. There was no explaining it.
The interview is posted at Wendy’s Coffeehouse.
Dr. Herrick’s current book: Psychology of the Soul and the Paranormal, Discover why you get good ideas in the shower. Amazon. (Tesla’s number at the time of this link: 3:33. I am in sync.)
About that shower inspiration? Karen says: “We get good ideas in the shower because we are in a standing meditation position #1 and #2 our guardian angel, spiritual guides or deceased relatives can send us good ideas through the vagus nerve and usually we hear these ideas at the back of our neck.”
*Cover Image – log in a tree. A welcome from Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Board Camp Crystal Mine. Mena, Arkansas. Having experienced Bigfoot telepathic communication, among other encounters with beings considered fiction, fantasy, and delusion, we are long overdue for an upgrade in our reality construct. The truth is here – belief is a choice.