“Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow.” – William Blake
Who is it that stands beside my bed and whistles when I try to take a nap? Who creates the sound of the phone ringing when my phone is on silent or out of range? What is the message? Why am I sleep walking when I would prefer the dream walk?
Ringing in my ears continues. Sometimes I can ignore it. But that whistle thing is the latest novelty – new and not. Timing. Something’s coming.
I am not supposed to sleepwalk through this next phase. Even if I think I am awake – I am asleep and the goal is to help me wake up. NO. The goal is to encourage me to continue questioning my ‘reality’ … Is it working? Apparently.
The Chloe Incident highlights a dreamer in the daytime – sleepwalking and wide awake.
The nightlights take no credit. This is a personal work in progress. I don’t have to accept any outside definition or explanation – creation responds to my thoughts and my beliefs. I simply adjust to the flow and stay alert for signals, prompts, nudges and energy shifts.
HUGE energy shift coming. Can’t miss this one. “November’s full beaver moon will see the longest partial lunar eclipse in over 500 years, lasting over six hours from Thursday night into Friday morning, according to NASA.” CNN
And for the purpose of this moment – I refresh my understanding of Shamanism, animal messengers, moon vibes and ambient sounds. The dog is ready for her walk.
To boldly go –
- Shortcut volunteers. Wormholes are calling. Link.
- Your Mind on Plants. Specifically: Caffeine, Mescaline, Opium. Interview with intrepid researcher Michael Pollan. First the GQ interview.
Then here – “Pollan realized that if purchasing poppy seeds from a garden catalogue was in itself innocent, it became immediately illicit if they were grown in knowledge of their opium-producing qualities.
When a lawyer read his article pre-publication it seemed he might be risking 20 years in jail and a $1m fine. Some swift edits were made, and the full piece is published here in its entirety for the first time.” – Source.
- “We must let go of musty old ideas about minds, bodies, and their relations.” Hula Hoop as a body problem solving exercise. Link.
- Regeneration gel helps paralyzed mice walk again. Source.
- Finessing ‘it’s a crock’ – UFO Swamp Gas. Unknown Boundaries.
- Call from Washington = 20 min later *Swamp Gas” //
- *wonderful double meaning.
- Difficult to track UFOs when ‘ordinary’ doesn’t work. Sightings are unique. “Captain James Howard in 1954 sketches a UFO he and his crew observed from their British Overseas Airway Corporation Boeing 377 Stratocruiser.” Twitter user Alien Gray says, “The way he describes how it vanished is what I have personally observed.”
- NASA Rocket as seen through Northern Lights. SPLooooof.
Time out for caffeine ….
- “We cannot impute causality, and say ‘drinking more coffee or tea is good for your brain.’ What we can only say is that in this study, people who reported moderate coffee/tea drinking were less likely to have a stroke or dementia occur in the 10 years of follow-up,” Schwamm said. *Sipping past fine print to: Coffee and Tea – a winning duo.
Sleepwalking through enlightenment …
- UFO Legends Pro and Con predicting the challenge of shoot first = ask questions eventually – Video Twitter.
- Fast Forward. Validation in 2021. Russian anti-satellite missile test endangers crew on ISS. Link.
- Prison Planet? Daily Grail. Armed and clueless.
Sci-Fi short film
“Roy” … Where to from here?
Roy the movie – YouTube.
Interpreting Dream Symbols
“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
My recent interview with Dream Interpreter – J.M. DeBord. “One heck of a dream interpreter!” – George Noory, Host of Coast to Coast AM.
Marking a decade as Reddit Dream moderator “RadOwl“ – where you are invited to check out some of the dreams and/or share yours.
- Prefer a video introduction? Dreams 1-2-3. Youtube.
- Reddit link to the Dream that saved Matt’s life. Also featured in the podcast he hosts with Steven Ernenwein.
- They interviewed me too. When the Men in Black Speak, You Listen.
My dream this time carries a unique symbol: A Cicada.
We don’t go there but I kind of like the wiki definition:
The cicada is an animal replete with symbolism: recurring themes are resurrection, immortality, spiritual realization and spiritual ecstasy. For the Ancient Greeks and Romans they sang ecstatically, were sacred to Apollo and related to the dionysiac bacchae and maenads.
No hurry – still working with this dream.
The Dog advantage
- Your Dog is calling. CNN.
- Clearly, Dog has your number. Link.
- NOT your dog. “A chef cooks his breakfast each morning made of the finest meat, fresh vegetables and rice. Sometimes he enjoys caviar, but there’s never any kibble in sight. He travels by private jet, works on obedience skills daily with his trainer and sleeps in a lavish round, red velvet bed overlooking the bay.” If only he were mine. His house is for sale. HuffPost.
Wonderland has a door … or several
- UFO ‘Donut’ over Switzerland. Link.
Facebook comment from a KS MUFON investigator: I believe that a MUFON case I investigated in Columbus, KS last spring – 2020 – may also be an area of interdimensional activity.
The witness has experienced multiple phenomenon and I even took a picture myself of what appears to be a face emerging from an amorphous cloud. I’m still in contact with him and he just sent recent videos that defy logic. They’re unlike anything I’ve ever seen. The area is in what’s known as the Spooksville Triangle (Includes the Joplin Spooklight – Oklahoman – I have driven by that area but have not explored to see anything.) and I feel it is worthy or serious scientific investigation.
- These resemble the ‘Donut’ image. Twitter post of MUFON images of UFOs disappearing into portals. Link.
- My favorite is still John Foster’s UFO appearing from a ‘cloud’ … His decades of documented experiences are rich in detail and beg further study as well.